v0.2.0 was launched today. This update includes a lot of small miscellaneous improvements. This post coincides with the v0.2.0 source code release. Here are the changes:
- Remove some unnecessary margin from the site footer.
- Add a 32x32 pixel favicon (for hygge).
- Don't show the post title in the browser tab if the user can't see the post.
- Fix a bug if someone enters a decimal for the site width setting.
- On the sign up form turn a "log in" phrase and a "log out" phrase into links that previously were not links.
- Fix a group pagination issue.
- Add the username setting to the instruction manual.
- Add some spacing to the bullet points in the formatting and settings sections of the instruction manual.
- Require that post links start with "http" or "https".
- If a post has a link filled in, then display the domain name of the link next to the post title (for macadoum).
- Adjust the post title font size and spacing.
- Change the default view mode for logged out users from locked to discover.
- Change home, group and inbox pagination size from 15 to 20.
- Darken the red links below each comment.
Showing all comments. Switch to locked.